Monday, August 23, 2004

Valleyfair

Friday was a good day! CM had an interview downtown around 11:30am, so I just hung around the house and chilled with the pooches. He called and wanted to have lunch with a friend downtown too then he'd race home, change clothes, and we'd be on our way...

Once we got to Valleyfair, all of the rides seemed to have long lines on them so we headed to Wild thing and waited for that. CM isn't a huge thrill ride kinda guy, but I was VERY appreciative that he rode some of the more aggressive rides with me (even tho they messed with his tummy).

I even got him to go on Steel Venom. That ride kicks ass!! We both kinda felt woozy after that one, so we opted for mini-golf. CM kicked my ass on the red course but I championed the green course (I have a feeling he let me win).

All-in-all it was a good day. Just sucked that I had to get up and go to work the next day. I think I could have laid in bed ALL day.

Thanks for the GOOD day Mike!

No comments: