Friday, August 06, 2004

Final Fantasy XI

DEAR SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!
I FINALLY got to Level 30 in this DAMN game. I thought it was pertnear impossible to ever make it there, but meet people all the time who have made it.

At level 30, you then have the opportunity to get an 'Advanced Job.' These include: Summoner, Samurai, Beastmaster, Dark Knight, Ninja, and Bard. When I SWORE allegiance to the 'StarDustDreamers,' I promised I would become a Bard and then our LinkShell (LS) would have at least one.

Think of the LS as a group of people to get into their character and try to make a true role-playing experience out of the game. Or you could just think of it as a clique, gang, Mafia, or just a good group of friends.

So... As LAME as I am, tonight is reserved for 4 things:
  1. Walking the pups
  2. Becoming a Bard (you have to do this long-ass quest)
  3. Eating 50% off Godiva Truffles
  4. Going to bed early (provided the aforementioned activities are completed)

Besides, I have to work tomorrow at Targay so going to bed at decent hour would be good. Don't need to bite anyone's head off tomorrow...


No comments: