Monday, August 09, 2004

FF XI Update

So, I became a Bard this weekend and I subbed my Red Mage so they could share the sword skill. I LOVE using the swords because they have an attck called Red Lotus Blade and it OWNS!

The bard's songs are GREAT, but I've notice the the Bard is NOT made for soloing. I DID figure out that if you carry an instrument (I picked up a harp) that you can carry the effects of 2 songs at the same time. That is so KICK-ASS!

I got knocked-out SO many times last night, but I'm already to level 9, so I'm almost ready to join a party.

WOO HOO!

I'd like to find some peeps in MPLS that play so I can journey with them. Hey Dan, pick this game up and be my Minneapolis side-kick!!



2 comments:

Smitty said...

you DO have to buys it... It's $30-$50 and cost 13.95 a month. It's a GREAT way to save money... stay in, play game... almost as one night at the movies...

Smitty said...

You can also pay $1/month extra to have additional characters. I only have my one character.