Friday, August 13, 2004

Keep 'em crossed!

Ok... getting nervous...

I NEED a place to live. I'm going to see a house tonight and hopefully it works out for me. Please cross your fingers for me.

I'd be living with a woman about my age, she's professional and seems to be VERY down-to-earth. She LOVES dogs so hopefully the girls won't change that. :-) It's in NW Mpls, almost in Robbinsdale. I hope I can bring my couch just so I don't have to stick it in storage.

In the meantime, the cleaning/packing is now underway. Ick... I HATE moving... 4 times is WAY too many in the past 9 months.

3 comments:

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

*crosses fingers* Good luck Smitty! I'm sure it'll all work out for you, good things always come to good people and you seem like a great guy! Hope the girls love their new place, which should be home. BTW, females are probably better to have as roommates (at least from my experience). -Jason

Anonymous said...

Yikes. 4 Times in 9 months. I'd rather pass a kidney stone.

Mighty

Anonymous said...

Four times in 9 months? I was complaining because I have moved four times in two years. I will stop complaining now! Good luck!