Monday, August 02, 2004

Friday melt-down...

So, last Friday I was feeling the stress. Money on the short side, wasn't sure if I was going to have to work on Saturday and miss softball, trying to figure out if I want to 'date' or not, and in about one month I'm gonna be homeless.

I was freaking and when I freak: I eat...

Burger and fries for lunch, about 4 of the Toll-House caramel cookie bars, a taco and quesadilla with a soda, and then I had dinner too (can't remember what it was)... *sigh*

Fortunately, after that binge I only gained 3 pounds... 3 more fucking pounds away from my goal, but I guess I need to allow myself to get off track once and a while.

I did however discover the joy the rowing machine at the gym today. I LOVE it! You do cardio using the upper body and the little fan-thingy blows in your face to cool you off!! Granted, I only made it for about 7 minutes before I thought I was going to die, but at least I now have a # to beat!

Cardio + Smitty = No Bueno

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should just do what I do and puke it all up.

xx

Smitty said...

Umm... YUCK!

Anonymous said...

Who knew one of the Olsen Twins reads your blog...

Wanda Wisdom

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

Oh how I know how that goes, usually I end up drinking which makes matters worse all together. Yikes!! When I get upset I go for a run, wish I'd get upset more often. ;) -Jason