Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Life changes in the works... Hopefully...



Please keep your fingers crossed.

I applied for one of 5 positions being created at a company here downtown. I HOPE, I HOPE, I HOPE, I HOPE, I HOPE I can get an interview. It's been SO long that I'm CERTAIN I'm more than a little 'rusty.'

I had two different people approve and compliment me on my resume and cover letter, so that was reassuring.

It'd be a challenging position, a pay raise, and a gay-friendly company. *crosses fingers*

_________________________________________________________

Not sure what I'm thinking, but I decided to have another 'date' with CM (Cute Mikey). I told myself I'm not ready for anything, but DAMN he's cute, funny, INTELLIGENT (it's intimidating), laid back, he likes my pups, he likes me (go figure), and Peanut Butter Fudge Chunk ice cream is one of his weaknesses... hmmm...

I'm having him over for some simple cooking and then we're going to let the pups drag us around the lake. I'll let you know how it goes!

(I have 3 pints for P.B.F.C. ice cream on hand for emergency use!!)


3 comments:

Smitty said...

There is a pint with your name on it, J!!

Anonymous said...

Well good luck with that, I am sure all will work out for the best ofcourse. Don't ever br intimidated by anything. You would be surprised of others that are and your not even aware of it. Ron

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

Awesome.. good luck! Gay-friendly isn't too bad. I have the same deal going on today, have an interview. On the Icecream subject, I LOVE (and if you love chocolate) you should try GODIVA CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE. YUM! =)