Monday, August 09, 2004

Good Changes!

Hmmm... let's see... I've been around 207 for a couple of weeks now and I haven't dipped much below that with the exception of one day at 206. I'd like to make it down to 200, but if my body says 'Oh, HELL no!' I kinda have to listen...

I must have reached that point where things are redefining themselves. I worked out VERY hard today. Mostly arms with a bit of shoulders to mix it up. I'm being a lot more agressive with the arms tho. I want some guns... BIG guns. I'm now doing seated hammer curls at 50lbs each side. Not bad considering I had to start with 25's because I was SUCH a wuss.

I'm DAMN proud of my triceps too! I used to have to use the dip machine with 175lbs of counter weight. That slowly decreased and *POOF* now I can do dips without the machine AND I can actually keep myself from swinging all over the place while doing them!

My shoulders have always been decent. Don't know why. Can't think of any activity that I have participated in that would lead them to be nice.

Anyway, I was toweling off and happened to step into sight of a mirror. I did a double take. My but is going away!! When I look down at it, it (my tummy) seems to be bigger... but when I turn and look at my profile in the mirror? It's NOT! WOO HOO!

Not even CLOSE to J's HOT abs, but this is an INCREDIBLE day for me. I think a burrito bol is in order!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about that magic number we all would like to weigh. I currently hover around 150 without trying, and I'm 5'10". My ideal weight is 135 though, and after eating only cotton balls soaked in orange juice for the past two weeks, I just can't get any lower than 138.

Smitty said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Cotton-balls?

Wanda was right... there is an Olsen-twin reading my blog...