Thursday, August 26, 2004

Dinner and a movie...

I don't know what it is about making dinner, good conversation, good wine and a movie that appeals to me. I think that is one of the best dates I could have. CM seems to enjoy it as well. Works for me. Besides, will all the other shit going on in my life... I need simplicity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Did you know it took almost 8 years for Lord of the Rings to go from idea to finished trilogy? Sir Ian McKellan hadn't read the books before the casting process? Viggo Mortenson wasn't cast until 3 days before his first scene was to be shot?

We watched some of the special features last night... They're SOOOO cool!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm moving stuff on Saturday, taking the dogs up to my sister's house on Sunday, cleaning the house on Monday night, and transition into homlessness on Tuesday. WOO HOO!

Can't wait... *rolls eyes*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is your idea of exciting? Where are the fireworks I asked for on our walk in this morning?..... :) C'mon, jazz it up a bit. Add a little "BAM!" to it. I know you pretty well, and your life has plenty of "BAM" in it..... express yourself gurl!! Run nekid through the park ( just let me know before you do it.... no offense, but I really don't need that image blazened into my memory forever. ) Tell us how you drank the wine out of CM's navel.... now THAT would be some good "BAM" ..... just some thoughts..... :)

Love,

G.