Tuesday, August 24, 2004

T-minus One Week and Counting...

Well, I'll officially have to be out of the house by the end of next Tuesday and I'm haven't done JACK-SHIT yet for packing...

I don't want to pack my computer because I can't LIVE without Final Fantasy XI. I don't want to pack up my stereo/dvd/home theatre because there are SO many uses. I don't want to pack up my dishes because they're useful. I don't want to go through all my clothes and get rid of the stuff i've moved 3 times in 9 months but have still never worn. Gotta keep my movies out JUST IN CASE I happen to want to watch one.

I don't want to pack up my puppies and ship them off to my sisters because I am going to miss them like NOTHING else. I need to find someone to go with me when I take them up there... I'll most likely be a MESS...

CM and I made dinner last night... OK, CM made dinner and I microwaved broccoli in cheese sauce. It was SO good. Watched the re-runs of Boy Meets World and then Van Wilder. VW was good... I thought it'd be a lame movie but it was good!

Mike is a sweetheart. It really sucked to have to go home last night.

*sigh*

1 comment:

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

Awww.. how cute.. I hope things keep going great with CM! Good luck on the move.. we're all reading! *wink* -Jason