Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Wow... It's been a while!

I've been feeling like ASS lately but it's finally starting to go away, so I should be alright.

My weekend was ok but fairly uneventful. M-boy and I went out for our 'official' date #3 on Friday. He took me out to eat at California Pizza Kitchen and then I treated him to Shrek 2. I LOVED the movie (if anyone wants to see it and needs someone to go with, let me know! I'll watch it again!) and the company was good.

We came back to my house and played with the pups, but I told him it was time for him to go and he seemed to be upset with me about it. I have been trying to get to bed at a decent hour AND trying to keep M-boy out of my pants... I dunno... I'm not too sure what I want right now.

Saturday I felt pretty blah and struggled through my day at Target. Once I got home I napped, then had a cocktail, chatted online a bit and then headed to bed. WOOT! EXCITING!!

Sunday we went to the Rainbow Rooster for Brunch. Now, I have been giving these guys WAY too many breaks when I've been there... Did you know they don't serve tomato juice as a beverage? The don't use Coke or Pepsi and still charge $2 for a soda. I decided to have the brunch buffet... It looked good! Well... Of the 20 or so items, the corn and biscuits were the most edible of all. My friend tried the chicken fried steak and found that it had been SEVERELY undercooked. Of those who ordered off the menu, not a one got it how the menu described it. It's kinda sad.

Also, the service was incredibly poor. I mean, we were his only table...

HOWEVER, one of our group got a hamburger (not with what he wanted on it, but this is supposed to be a compliment) and he said it was VERY good. So, I will NEVER hit the brunch there again but I'll gladly go in and try their dinner selection.

SIDE NOTE: The bartender on Sunday morning was SUPER HOT!!

Spiderman 2 was next on the list. We drove up to Brooklyn Park and went to the Regal cinema up there. We were early, so Tim and I decided to hit their little arcade and guess what was there??

C'mon, GUESS!!

DANCE, DANCE REVOLUTION!!

I inserted my dollar and demonstrated why this whiteboy should NEVER dance in the daylight. But, OMFG I LOVE that game! Carlos and I played it after the movie too (3 times)!!

Spiderman 2 is a GREAT movie! They did SO well with the villain, Tobey is as hot as ever, and the guy that Mary Jane Watson leaves at the altar is a HUNK!

WE decided to head over to Ron's for the 4th of July celebration. He and Will have a beautiful house with a gorgeous backyard. I hadn't eaten much all day and of course there was drinking to be done.

Now, I'm a fool and I'm swearing off alcohol for a while. I drank too much for how little food I consumed AND not feeling well on the top of it wasn't pretty.

Ron's best friend was there and, of course, I think he's cute. That's the way it ALWAYS works... So... Needless to say the cute boy thinks I'm a freak. Oh well.

So... I get a ride home and pretty much pass out. I feel like ass the next morning and them the 'flu' also decides to kick in. Not pretty... Not pretty at all...

My fever broke this morning but my tummy is still a bit on the icky side... I'll try to eat lunch today and see how my body does with that.

1 comment:

Smitty said...

I've chatted with him before and I think he's cool.