Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Sunscreen...

When you're going to spend more than 7 hours outside playing softball on a BEAUTIFUL day... Wear sunscreen.
 
Apparently, I had NO common sense on Sunday and ended up being ill yesterday as a result. Not good!
 
 
Anyway, I got a surprise yesterday. One of the men (Cute Mikey) that I have met recently actually showed some interest! CM had sent me some messages on the computer while I was out playing softball on Sunday. So, I gave him a call yesterday and we chatted for a while and he said I should visit him at Vera's and give him a study break. He said he'd be there all day.
 
I started feeling better around 2pm, so I decided to take the girls out to the lake and go for a walk. Akima was a little pissed about it since it was a HOT day, however, she got her revenge when I let her go into the water. She waded out, laid down in the water (conveniently out of reach)  and stared at me... She wasn't moving.
 
After about 5 minutes, I just walked back up to the grass and sat down and they soon followed. I have never seen these two play in that water like they did yesterday. They're SO cute!
 
Anyway, after the walk I drove over the Vera's with the pups and went in the chat with CM. He was studying and listening to his iTunes... He is SO damn cute. We talk about a bunch of stuff: coming out, family relationships, good places to eat, and more stuff...
 
I was getting ready to go and let him study some more when he asked if I wanted to grab dinner. WOO HOO!
 
So, we headed back to my house so I could feed the pups and change my shirt. I showed him around, he mocked me a lot, and then we left.. goood times!  In my book, if you can tease me and I still want to be around you, that's a good thing!
 
We decided on Leaning Tower for dinner. We had a Hawaiian Pizza with shrimp on it... It was actually REALLY good!! We talked a lot more about him, his family, the Iowa Start Fair (I think we're going to go), my family, my coming out, online gaming, law stuff (since he's studying for the BAR), and about how he's a 'make-out whore'... I REALLY want to explore that last one... 
 
:-)
 
He likes to touch, loves dogs, loves peanut butter fudge ice cream and has some MEAN guns!!
 
I can't wait until that damn exam is over... 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're darn tooting you got burned!!

How's the side of your face doing?

Good Luck with CM!!

Are you walking in with me tomorrow?

Guess who.