Thursday, July 29, 2004

Fuckhead

OK... so the guy I referenced in this post that 'scoffed' at me: He's a fuckhead.

I told him 2 days ago that I just wasn't interested in seriously dating anybody yet. Last night he starts talking shit about me not being ready for a relationship, and how he loved being single and how much he loved his big, ritzy house... He also said, 'I know I'm not your type.' It think that's funny... I have one type of guy: Cute and funny.

Freak... 

Umm... hello? We just met at the coffee shop for conversation. Just because you have money doesn't mean you have everything in your life figured out nor does it mean you're an expert on MY life. Hell, I'M a NOVICE on my life!! 

I'm glad you do well for yourself, but keep the drama in your world not mine. THANKS!

3 comments:

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

DANG.. where are you meeting these freaks? The circus?
Good luck to finding a cute & funny one.. ;)
-Jason

Cindi said...

LOL... So not surprised. He sounded way to self absorbed in his own money for you! Keep your chin up babe, Mr. Right will stroll by eventually.

Smitty said...

Well... now that's a concept... MPLS's gay community equated to a circus. I see more similarities than I care to list!

We DO have some good ones tho... we HAVE to!!