Thursday, July 29, 2004

Dreaming...

Jimbo posted  something today and I wanted to list out what I'm dreaming about...

Here we go:

  • My next 'home.' I'd sure like it to be my own. I tired of renting and then someone pulling the rug out from underneath my feet. It may be far off, but I'd sure like to stop moving...
  • My next job. I hope that it's challenging, fun (for the most part) and the people I work with are cool. Would REALLY love to test video games. Anyone got any connections into that bidness? :-)
  • I've been dreaming of a cabin for my folks. They've had a BEAUTIFUL pair of lake lots near Garrison, MN for about 15 years. They haven't been able to develop it because money has been tight. Mom and I have talked about it and I have the perfect image in my head. I can't wait to have someone draw it up!
  • X-men 3... I've been dreaming that they need to put Gambit in. I'd play him, of course AND I'd get to beat people with a stick (not to mention having my own action figure!!). :-)
  • Walking the pups around the lake... I love it! Side effect: I get exercise AND look at the cute boys!

 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to talk to you about the cabin design! I went to school forever to do architecture, and of course i have 0 experience in the real world =/ but that's why i'm working =) and drawing other architects' designs (for now)! I would love to sit with you and draw some plans up, it will be fun!!! And it's great that you already have something in mind, i'm excited to hear what your vision is!

- Asian Debb (no blog yet)

Anonymous said...

Yeah sign we up for video game tester! I mean you have gotta hire someone else for those two-player ones!
-Bingo