Monday, July 26, 2004

13 to 1

Inspired by Cinderella's entry:

13 to 1 

thirteen random things you like.
1.  cuddling during a movie
2.  dogs
3.  walking around Lake Calhoun
4.  Brunch at Sunny Side up Cafe
5.  Softball
6.  Working out
7.  cute guys
8.  hanging out with my friends
9.  watching my pups playing in the lake
10.  smiles
11.  traveling
12.  Final Fantasy (movie and games)
13.  art glass

Twelve of your favorite movies
1.  Mulan
2.  Muppet Treasure Island
3.  Cider House Rules
4.  Finding Nemo
5.  The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
6.  Harry Potter
7.  Seven
8.  The Dark Crystal
9.  How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
10.  X-men (both of them)
11.  Broken Hearts Club
12.  Titan A.E.

Eleven Good Bands/Artist
1.  Basement Jaxx
2.  Who Da Funk
3.  Madonna
4.  Cher
5.  Hex Hector remixes
6.  Enya
7.  Michael Buble
8.  DJ Julian Marsh
9.  Jim Brickman
10.  B-52's
11.   Sarah McLachlan

10 Things about you physically
1.  One tattoo, more planned
2.  I prefer my hair cut short
3.  I weigh 206 pounds
4.  I have a birthmark in the center of my right thigh
5.  I have a hairy chest
6.  Size 10.5-11 shoes
7.  I have a scar on my chin from falling in the tub as a kid
8.  I have soft hands
9.  15" arms
10.  I can actually lift my own bodyweight when doing dips (took me 3 years, but I can do it)

Nine good friends (in no particular order)
1.  George
2.  Tina
3.  Trixie
4.  Shahara
5.  Mickee
6.  Ron
7.  Stace
8.  Marla
9.  Cindi

Eight Favorite food/drinks
1.  Shrimp
2.  Pizza
3.  Hambugers
4.  Scrambled eggs with ham and cheese
5.  Almost anything grilled
6.  Lobster
7.  Mandarin 7
8.  77 Sunset Strip

Seven People you've kissed
1.  Adam
2.  Mikey
3.  Cute Mikey
4.  Brad
5.  III
6.  B-rad
7.  Micah

Six things that annoy you
1.  Stoopit people
2.  Cell Phones going off during movies
3.  Money
4.  Guys who grunt and make other sounds at the gym
5.  Guys who are across the room and stare, but never come over and say hi
6.  People who talk on the cell phone about private matters in public places

Five things you touch everyday
1.  Yuna
2.  Akima
3.  My computer
4.  Myself   :-)
5.  Snooze button

Four video games you love (I had to change this one, don't watch TV)
1.  Final Fantasy XI
2.  Gauntlet Legends
3.  Final Fantasy X and X-2
4.  anything Tactics

Three Things I wear everyday
1.  My contacts
2.  One ring on my middle finger
3.  A Belt

Two celebrities you have a crush on
1.  David Beckham
2.  Matt Damon

One thing you want everyone to know about you.
1.  I LOVE my family and friends and I like to see them happy.

No comments: