Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Obsess Much?

What is it with potential dates and wanting to read my blog? I have had most of the guys I've gone out with ask if they can read what I'm writing.

Last night one of them read what I had wrote (because a friend told him he needed to see it) and is now 'wanting space.'

What do you want to read? Trying to find out my innermost, deepest, darkest secrets? I tell you all how I feel and what I think of you. I'm not putting anything out here that I wouldn't say to your face. If you ask me what I wrote about you, I'll read it to you verbatim.

FYI: I am single. I am finding new people to get to know. One day I hope one of them 'clicks' with me and I get to grow old with them. Please understand this.

I am no longer going to mention this space to ANYONE who has potential for a date... Might make this all less stressful.
_________________________________________________

OK... On a lighter note:

I had a date last night with a cutie from Iowa. He was INCREDIBLY easy to talk to and we seemed to have LOTS in common. Hell, our Dad's each had a gun room in our homes we grew up in. He's attractive, smart, likes dogs, has a motorcycle, likes tattoos and has one, likes sweeter cocktails, and wants a Shiba Inu.

He's going to be taking the BAR exam in a couple weeks, so hopefully I'll get a second date once that's all done. *crosses fingers*

6 comments:

Smitty said...

I'm starting to realize that. I just don't get it.

Smitty said...

Oh lord... that could be trouble. I hear you're pretty hot with out a shirt on. :-)

Anonymous said...

Just be glad you don't run a drag queen blog. Try explaining that one to the guy your on a date with...

Wanda: "Um, yeah, so I have this blog thing on the Internet..."
Guy: "What's a blog?"
Wanda: "Well, you write about life and stuff and chat with other people..."
Guy: "Why?"
Wanda: "It's a way to express oneself and... uh..."
Guy: "Okay...interesting. What's the name of the site?"
Wanda: "Um... www.wandawisdom.com."
Guy: "Who's Wanda Wisdom?"
Wanda: "Um... never mind... can you pass the salt?"

I'll save the "Oh my god, I just saw your video clips" discussion for another day...

Kisses,

WANDA

Smitty said...

Wanda,

YOU MADE ME CHOKE ON A POTATO OLE!! Granted, it'd be a good way to go, but I NEED to remember Not to check comments during lunch.

Anonymous said...

You should know that close friends can know this site but dates should get to know you as a person and know who and what your about with out reading it. People are weird when it comes to dating and there excuse is I need space, la de da. People have to understand a date is a date sex is sex there are no VOWS or wedding rings , GET over it already just have fun with life and get to know people

Smitty said...

Thanks Anon!

Who are you?