Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Cleaning and Boyfriends...

Well... I took off early on Monday to cleanup my area of the house... HOLY CRAP!!

I didn't realize exactly how much dirt was in the area rug underneath the girls' kennels. I vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed... It was crazy!

I cleaned until I couldn't stand it anymore. My eyes not only had contacts in them, but dust, dirt, and random dog hair... Ugh... There came a point in the evening where I couldn't see anymore. So I called CM and asked if I could come over. He is such a sweetheart!

I hung out with him and we watched The Bourne Identity. It was a good movie, but a little on the slow side. I was ready for sleep about 1/2 of the way through it and Mikey didn't seem to mind going to sleep either.

I took yesterday (Tuesday) off to clean up the house. I slept in until 10:30am (WOO HOO!) and then we ran over to the Uptown YWCA for a workout. Mikey did chest and triceps and I worked on my arms and shoulders. They had a freaky shoulder-machine that I have fallen in LOVE with... I want one!!

Anyway, he stuck with me ALL day and helped me clean the old place, move stuff to the storage and move my clothes and stuff over to Will's. It was VERY nice of him and I am VERY appreciative. Mikey: YOU'RE THE BEST!!

It was a long day yesterday, but I'm almost done at the old house. Just gotta ditch some boxes, sweep and mop the floor, and get the rest of my laundry-stuff out...

Now I just have to pray I get my deposit back!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mikey seems like such a sweetheart.

I think you should keep him around for awhile.

Aaron