Thursday, September 02, 2004

Moving on out!

WOO HOO!!

I got my WHOLE deposit back!

He already had the check made out, so I'm sure I could have cut some corners. Oh well! Stress is lifted!!

I had THE BEST night of sleep in the past few weeks last night. It was awesome.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey left for Iowa this morning and I leave for Milwaukee tomorrow morning. Fun filled weekends in store for both of us, but I'm gonna miss him! We spent a lot of time together in the past few days and it was very cool!

I cannot wait to get to Milwaukee! This tournament is made to be a FUN one, but our team wants to go there and win our division. I haven't been able to practice with the guys lately (because of the move) but we have a scrimmage tonight and we need to SKOOL those bitches!!

Anyway, y'all have a GREAT holiday weekend and we'll see ya on Tuesday!

No comments: