Tuesday, September 28, 2004

DVR ROCKS!!

Ok, so CM and his roommates have the digital cable and all that hoo-haw, but until Carlos got it hooked-up last night I had NO idea...

Did you know that if the Powerpuff Girls were on 6 times a day I could record every episode for that day?!? I'M IN AWE!!

Tonight I have to go home and try and find Will and Grace in the guide (which is almost as fun as watching TV) and set the recorder! WOO HOO!

I'm glad it's the simple things in life that keep me going! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean!! They installed digital Cable into my building last year and I LOVE it!!!..... They gave everyone the choice of having it installed or not for free.... I thought people were crazy for turning it down..... That's what makes me even more ecited about getting a 65inch TV..... Should make for amazing movie nights.... Party Party Party!!! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.