Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Another night cruising for housing

Carlos and I found another 25 or so properties to call on last night. However, after Carlos left he went to another duplex and fell in love! He said it's huge, the deposits are low, landlord just wants to check with our previous two landlords, and it's just on the other side of the park from where I just moved out of!

It'll be nice and convenient for softball practice next year and it's VERY reasonable. I have to call today and see if I can check it out tonight!

YEAH!!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey left for Iowa today to help his Dad do some of the work on the farm. Since his parents don't really know he's seeing anybody (and they aren't too thrilled he's gay) I'm not sure I'll get to talk with him until he gets back. I'm so used to talking with him everyday. That'll be tough, but it's something I can deal with.

No comments: