Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Another duplex applied for...

Last night I went to check out a lower level of a duplex that Carlos had looked at the night before. It's on the North-side of Martin King Luther Jr. Park (the opposite side of the park from where I was living a month ago) and it pretty nice!

It doesn't have a fenced-in backyard, but the park is 1/2 a block away. The living room and dining room are HUGE and the bedrooms are larger than most that we've seen. It's got a one-car garage attached and a good-sized kitchen. I didn't get a chance to see the laundry facilities, but Carlos did and didn't say anything about them being funky.

So, I left all my info for the dude and I'm hoping to hear sometime today or tomorrow. When we were chatting he had said something about moving in this coming weekend. That'd be SO cool!!

Keep this in your thoughts please!
---------------------------------------------------------------

On a more serious note: I sure hope those people down in New Orleans can get out of the city quickly because it doesn't look like Ivan is slowing down like they had hoped!! I'm not sure I'd feel all that comfortable being 12 feet below sea level with that monster headed my way!!

1 comment:

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

Good luck with the "hopeful" move.. hope you find a place you're content with.