Tuesday, October 12, 2004

On the 4th day...

Dogs amaze me. We've only had 4 mornings to get into a routine and Yuna and Akima are already stuck in their ways.

They know they have to sit before we cross the street. They know how to get home from the park. They know not to cross outside the territory I've set for them at the park. They know what 'inside' means.

We're still working on not chasing the squirrels... my shoulders sure would benefit from it! :-)

I'm DEAD tired from getting up early and walking the pups, but they are SO worth it.

2 comments:

eric said...

Dogs are amazing, aren't they? The stories I could tell about my "furkids". Enjoy them and love them. The routine can sometimes get tedious, but the memories are priceless.

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

I miss my pup! Glad I can come here to read about your pups and live vicariously through you. -Jason