Friday, October 22, 2004

Mindset: Laziness

I've got to get in the right mindset... This needs to be a relaxing weekend but a busy one as well. CM has a friend coming in from Iowa tonight and they're planning on going out. I REALLY want to go with, but with Target on Saturday morning I don't think it'd be the best idea. CM, his roommate and I went out a couple of weekends ago and dance to my friend's spinning and we had an incredible time! I love dancing with CM, but I'm thinking I have to bow out of this opportunity. *BIG-FUCKING-SIGH*

And THEN, CM is going down to his parent's house for a surprise gathering for his Mom's b-day. So... That means an entire weekend without falling asleep next to my boyfriend. It's been 5 nights already... remember, I'm selfish that way...

{cue pity party music}

Therefore, I need to keep busy (or at least preoccupied) until Sunday afternoon when he comes back. I have my online game that could keep me busy the ENTIRE time, but I also have a Halloween shin-dig to get ready for. Maybe on Saturday night I'll go shopping for a costume. Maybe movies on Sunday. *shrugs* Dunno yet...

1 comment:

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

Do tell... what costume? -Jason