Monday, October 04, 2004

Happy Monday!

¡Hola Perras!

ANYWAY, How's everyone doing this CRISP Monday morning? I actually had a VERY productive weekend. Got the kitchen all set-up and cleaned, did a TON of laundry, and leveled up my Final Fantasy XI character (his name is Mykal and he's HOT!!) a BUNCH of levels (from 17 to 25!). I hope to get the rest of the house set-up sometime this week because the pups are coming home on Friday!!

WOO HOO!!

CM had a wedding to go to Saturday and Sunday, so I had plenty of time to get stuff done. I also hung out with him and some of his law friends on Friday night. We danced and danced and danced. It was a BLAST!

Also, today is CM's first day at work downtown!! It'll be interesting to see what his schedule turns out to be. Would be nice to be able to take some lunches together!

Ok... Back to the grind...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wackko!! I know what "Perras" means!!!

You are soooooooo in trouble!!!

G.-Dawg