Tuesday, October 05, 2004

No Theme...

So, I was reading all of my blog friends sites today and realized that I'm the lame duck of the bunch. Everyone has their style/theme for their site and very few seem to sway from it.

Dunner keeps us informed on the political front; Mighty shares the good pop-culture stuff; Wanda's got a hold on the drag queen scene; Aaron word-smith's like a muthah; Pisser cracks-me-the-fuck-up; Go Fug Yourself is pure enjoyment; and many, MANY more could be mentioned...

What's my purpose for doing this? I have NO idea... It let's me get the shit out of my head, but sometimes it's just so fucking boring. I have voice in my head, but they all have the personalities of computer geeks. Hmmm... I need to find a focus.

Aiight... I saw this on the Blogger site: What 3 things would you like me to post pictures of? Anything you'd like to see about me, my life, my home, etc... Keep it clean tho. No 'adult' pics will be posted.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Ryan Dunn said...

Just keep doing what you're doing, Smitty. Do it for you, not for us! Let us know what's going on in your life and what you find interesting.

Smitty said...

Aiight Dunner... I'll keep on keeping on, but I need some more ideas of photos to post... give me an idea!!