Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Halloween Prep

CM and I are going to head out tonight to complete his costume and try to figure something out for me.

I was thinking construction worker, but I don't have the toolbelt to look TRULY authentic. Carlos said I should be Malifacent from Sleeping Beauty. I said that I'm 6'1" now and adding another half foot could be disastrous. All of the costumes at Target suck...

We're going to Fleet Farm to complete CM's 'white trash' outfit, so maybe something there will inspire me. Maybe a deer hunter? Blaze orange is all-the-rage!! :-)

If you have any inexpensive ideas, lemme know.

VOTE!! ----------------------------->
(BTW, i only get 100 views a day on that poller so try not to look at it TOO often)

1 comment:

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

I thought of something fabulous today, after Janet Leigh dying (Jamie Lee Curtis' mom) a shower scene Halloween Costume. Walk around with a shower (kind of like Ralph M. did in Karate Kid) and have a hand with a knife behind you. No?

Is CM literally going to be white trash? Like in a white trash can?

Good luck... I'm going as Dracula this year!-Jason