Thursday, October 21, 2004

My apolgies...

Sorry for not posting yesterday and this morning... just kinda been in a funk (was actually ill yesterday) and now it's starting to clear.

Last night CM took me out to Red Lobster (white trash seafood is SOOOOO good) and while we were chatting he asked me 'Do you like your life?'

That question REALLY got me thinking. I do like my life, but there are some parts of it that I wish I could just get rid of.

The parts I like are having my pups. They are pure joy and the bane of my existance all in one day. Getting up early to walk them is a pain in the ass, but when they fall asleep on or next to me, I melt. I like where I'm living. I have a great roomie and I get to have my pups. It's in a good area and it's easy to get where ever I need to go. I love my family and they're very supportive, as well as my friends. CM is probably one of the most positive things that has happened to me in a long time. He's helping me (even tho I don't think he realizes it) to open up and talk about how I feel. He makes me feel important, trusted and loved. Thanks Mikey!

The parts I wish I could change or need to change are: My job... I've been here 5 years in November and I'm seriously starting to get sick of it. I'd like something where I'm challenged, get paid more, where the word 'Thanks' is used more often... I also need to lose the 2nd job. I'd like to have a weekend back.

My financial state. I'd sure like it to get better. I wish I could go back and change some of the STOOOOOPID decisions I made that got me in over my head. I could REALLY use someone to show me how to budget, manage my money, and get the HELL out of debt.

My stress level. Sometimes I feel so entirely consumed with stressed. A lot has to do with money, some comes from developing the relationship with CM, and the rest comes from work. All things I can try to change/compromise/learn.

Dont know why this is being typed, but I'm feeling a bit more clear-headed after getting all the crap out. Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

Moby said...

Well cheer up! You could be sleeping alone EVERY night!

(hugs)