Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Methinks t'would be time for a new gym...

Why is it when a gym shower has 25-30 showerheads and I'm the only one in the shower room, the old, chunky man has to come use the shower next to mine. I'm not talking 2 or 3 showerheads away... he moved in right next door.

Now... when he turned on his shower I turned mine off and quickly left. As I was toweling off outside the shower room, I coul d hear him moaning like he was receiving THE BEST oral sex he'd ever had...

Now... I realize that when you get older you become a bit more 'free' with your behaviors, but Ewww... EWWWWWW...

Yucky... I'm glad I wear flip-flops in the shower....

4 comments:

Greg said...

Okay...that's just wrong. And now that I have that image in my head, ewww!

Moby said...

Well, when you get to be a certain age, thats the only version of sex they get.

be glad he wasn't a "gropper"!

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

NAS-TAY!! That is why I shower when I get home which is across the street from the gym. Might find one A LOT closer.. might be fun with a signifcant other especially after your muscles are all hot and heaved! LOL -Jason

Reinfeld said...

:O what are you going to do the next time?