Thursday, October 14, 2004

Dumpage...

Aiight, I went out with this guy ( like 8 months ago) and we had a wonderful dinner and then headed for coffee. Everything was going well and we got talking about comics and comic book characters. He's VERY into comics and apparently has action figures all around his place.

I was talking about a female character who used staves to fight. I told him I thought it was Storm from the X-men (during one of her phases).

'STORM DOESN'T FIGHT WITH STICKS!'

He got up, didn't finish his coffee and I never heard from him again.

What's the dumbest reason you've been given for not having another date? Or for being dumped?

P.S. Turns out I was thinking of Cheetara from the Thundercats.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Maybe you should have gone for pie instead. Sounds as though he had way too much caffeine already.

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

Damn thats harsh!

Maybe I'm just too nice I have never even walked away from someone who didn't look ANYTHING like their picture (well if I met them via online). -Jason