Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Well... Apparently I'm a SHITTY roommate!!

WOO HOO!!

NR is hitting the road! I'm SO thankful!! He told me yesterday that he gave notice and is going to be out by the 15th. I'm not sure if it's June 15th or July 15th. Either way, I'm having a HUGE party after he's gone.

*BIG GRIN*

I'm still hoping I an get electricity $$$ from him. I left him a note today (this would be the 4th time asking for the money), so we'll see how he reacts to that.

On a sadder note, Patty Bad-Shoulder is moving out too... :-( But Mr. Fancy-man had to go and buy a cool-ass condo in a great part of town. Damn him! Seriously, Congrats Pat!! It's very cool you've got a place of your own!

So, Minneapolis readers... If you know of anyone who needs a place to live and who's dependable, LOW-MAINTENANCE and can live with 2 dogs in the house, let me know.

---------------------------------------------

Grandma isn't doing well... She's complaining about always begin 'full' so she's not eating a whole lot. When I went to visit her I think it had made her day. I almost got strangled from her hug. :-)

She's a very strong and independent woman, but you can tell she's scared. I only got to visit with her for about 20 minutes, because she was/is so tired.

I was glad she remembered who I am and I hope she never forgets that. It'll be devastating. Now we're just taking it one day at a time. I hope to get up there a couple more times this week.

No comments: