Monday, June 21, 2004

HAPPY PRIDE!!

Pride week started yesterday and runs through next Sunday. Activities every night, lots of hot guys crawling out of the woodwork, block party, and WAY too many political people and churches in the parade. It's a mix of good things and bad things.

Anyway... M-boy and I hung out on Friday night. It was the 'official' date #2. He came over, met the girls, and the we walked down to the Chinese place on 46th and Nicollet. They make a GREAT Generals chicken (which he had) and I tried chicken and shrimp hunan style. It was ok... Nothing compared to my Crispy Chicken with Walnuts... YUMMY!

After dinner and some good conversation we headed back to my place and watched The Dark Crystal. I LOVE that movie. I got to cuddle with him and I almost fell asleep because I was UBER-comfortable. Yuna and Akima were having issues with me giving someone else some attention, so they attacked us during the movie and made it nearly impossible for either of us to watch, but we had fun.

I kicked him out of the house by 10pm because I had to go to work on Saturday. Ick...

Saturday night I passed out on my bed for a few hours and wok up an hour late for Chris' going away party. I got all gussied up and headed down to the 'hood' for a pitcher of beer.

As always, at Porters there is karoke on Saturday night. Some are good, some are ok... Some suck, I mean, REALLY suck. Like tone-deaf Nick.

So, after Mickee and George sang a couple of numbers we broke away from the crowd to go to the Gay 90's. I haven't been there in a LONG time and apparently they will hire dancers with no abilities what-so-ever... ick...

M-boy and his peeps showed up and we all danced into the wee hours of the night. It was a good night!

Sunday was also a good day. Long and tiring, but good. I was out at the softball fields from 10AM until 4:30PM. Most of that time was passing out fliers for our fundraiser, which now looks like a waste of time. The only other softball people that came were my friends and a few of theirs.

I think we need a new sponsor bar, but it's so tough finding a 'family' bar that doesn't already have a softball team.

We made lots of money... Drank lots of beer... It was a good time.

Somehow I got conned into going to the Fancy Ranch and shaking my rump. Trixie seems to think that I was loaded last night. Yeah... I wasn't. I was just having a good time, dancing with M-boy, and staying up way too late once again...



YEAH!! The Bad Puppies won another game this weekend!! WOOT WOOT!



No comments: