Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Firstly, WOO HOO!! It's a short week!!!

Secondly, If you want some seriously GOOD dance music, this station rocks. Click the 'On Air' button... In the morning they do the news thing, but it's still a good station.

Thirdly, I HAD A BLAST THIS WEEKEND!!

Thursday night was incredibly lame. I remember going out on those nights and feeling desired and even pursued. Now, it's all these pretentious twinks and their equally pretentious fag-hags out and about. I guess that teaches me NOT to go out on 'Chicken Night.'

I took Friday off and relaxed with the puppies. I think they only tried to kick my ass twice that day. They've learned that if I'm playing my game, all they need to do is team up and Akima will try to keep my one arm down while Yuna tries to lay across my lap and drive my mouse hand. This usually leads to a session of wrestling that rivals WWF Smack Down. I rarely win...

Saturday was draining. I REALLY didn't care for the management team at Target that day and therefore I had to work WAY too hard to cover for them. Penny and I kinda screwed them over tho... We took our lunch at the same time. :-) @ of the strongest people off the floor? OOPS! -- Once work was over, I was so exhausted that the pups kinda got neglected a bit. However, I think Yuna likes cuddling with me when I sleep vs. Just getting a beat-down. Later that night George and I went out again, but I stopped at Friday's to visit Marla (who, by the way, makes the most FABULOUS margaritas EVER!) for a warm up to the drinking festivities. Anyway, as we partied, a guy I had met on the previous break-up came up to me and George and hung out for a little bit. Then before going back to his friends, he said, 'You're coming home with me, right?' WOOT WOOT!! He disappeared with his friends for a while then found me and pulled me onto the dance floor.
...It's all these pretentious twinks and their equally pretentious fag-hags out and about. I guess that teaches me NOT to go out on 'Chicken Night.'...

Sorry, Mom! I was so pooped after work, I didn't feel like packing up the girls and hauling them up north. Next time. We still need to hit P.F. Changs too!

Sunday, was spent sleeping... Well... At least until 2pm... Then I went over to Aaron's to watch 'Best in Show.' That is one freeking HILARIOUS movie!! I love it! After that we grabbed dinner, went and played with the pups, and then I went over to George's for the pre-bar. I had a GREAT time hanging with Mickee, George, Brad, the Amazing O, and Roger. I ran into Eunice and a bunch of his friends and had a good time. Richard and Joe were out and they informed me that I needed a new pic for my gay.com profile. Apparently, they feel that the pic of my tattoo makes me look like some big, bad leather-daddy. Yeah... TOTALLY not me...

So, on Monday, I updated my profile. Now other people are telling me to change the pic, back... I just say: Spend the fricken $15 and get a year's membership... Then you can see them all. SHEESH! Monday also consisted of two ass-kickings by the pups. Apparently they had been putting up with my crap for far too long and it was time for me to learn my place. :-)

Yuna gets rough and Akima gets loud... The Dynamic Duo. That's them.

OK.. That's all I have for now...



No comments: