Friday, June 11, 2004

So, I called M-boy on Wednesday on my way home from work and suggested a 'date' for Friday (today). I was VERY nervous on the phone and wanted to make sure I said the right things. I feel like SUCH an idiot being back in this dating thing... There are a few softball boys who have expressed an interest, but I'm not to that point yet. It's difficult to explain to people that I'm just looking for friendship, but I've had an interest in M-boy for a while now. We'll see how it goes...

I was hoping for sun today, but I might as well have hoped to win the $30 Million Powerball... Better odds!

I wanted to grab a quick dinner then head out for a walk around the lakes, but it looks like Mother Nature has put the kabash on that. Gotta find something to do... any suggestions?

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Hmm... Rent a movie and grab some take-out. Otherwise just grab some take-out and play a game of scrabble. That's the best I can do right now!

Smitty said...

Good Idea!! I just hesitate having people over with the terrible twosome at home... :-)