Thursday, June 17, 2004

Drop Dead Gorgeous is a HILARIOUS movie! Me and the pups watched it last night and I had a BLAST!

I also hung out online and chatted with a few people from around my area, but I just can't seem to find anyone interesting to chat with. I know our Gay community is pretty small compared to some, but for the size of MPLS there should be at least one interesting person out of the 300 that were online last night.

*sigh*

I DO have another date with M-boy on Friday. I caleld him last night and we chatted for a while, but I REALLY want to take it slow and get to know him. He's made a couple comments about his dog 'getting siblings' if he doesn't mess this up. Hmmmmm...

I guess he's been talking me up since I first got to hang out with him after Adam and I split. A bunch of his friends are going out this weekend and want to meet me. I'm not too sure I like that idea, but I don't have to decide until that day.

I DO have a cute pic of me and Jasmine (M-boy's dog). I added at the bottom of the page.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice picture =) Mikey, you're so handsome, who wouldn't want to be with you?!!!

......are you bleaching your hair again?


Anonymously yours, debb.

Smitty said...

LOL... again??? I NEVER have bleached!!

There is this stuff called 'shimmer gel' that i've found at target... kinda puts highlights in... along with glitter. :-)

Anonymous said...

ah, yes...glitter...i'm all for glitter...Target Boutique style.

Never had it bleached ? huh...good for you =)

Smitty said...

I haven't. I'll have to check that out.