Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I just have a strong feeling in my gut that I will never see the $80 the NR owes me for electricity. I'm not completely convinced the hassle of small-claims court would be worth it. He said this morning he was going to send me a business check from Washington. We'll see...
...I think my type of guy has to be cute/handsome. That's about the only requirement. OH! He's gotta have good shoes....

I think he's been promoted to President of Fucktard Island.

So, yesterday I asked a friend (a.k.a. Information Whore) who has A LOT of information to forward a couple e-mails to guys I wanted to get in contact with. First one is Peter. He's a coach for one of the rival teams in our league. He's an INCREDIBLY funny guy but a bit of a lightweight when it comes to drinking. *EVIL GRIN* We hung out on Sunday after the beer bust at the Bolt/Eagle was done. Apparently, he appreciates my wit and he seems like an all-around, good guy. He asked me if I'd join one of the teams on their trip to Milwaukee for the Labor Day Tournament. I think I'm going to go. I need a trip out of town.

Second boy on the list is Micah (M-boy). I met him back when we were all in the bowling league together. He was dating this ogre of a man (who I went on a date with, but was repulsed by his 'me, I, myself' attitude) and I was with Adam, so we really didn't get a chance to get to know each other. One night, I went out to the 'Fancy Ranch' (a.k.a. the Saloon) and I got a chance to chat with him and hang out. I enjoyed myself. Now he isn't seeing anyone and I am single as well... hmmmmm... He wrote me back this morning and said that he thought I never wanted to talk to him again. Silly rabbit!

Side note: Said Information Whore thinks that M-boy is not my type... Since when have I had a type?? I think my type of guy has to be cute/handsome. That's about the only requirement. OH! He's gotta have good shoes. I can tell y'all about that some other time.

No comments: