Friday, March 25, 2005

Visiting the Fam

I'm heading up Sunday morning to my Mom and Dad's for Easter. Mikey is headed down to Iowa to spend Easter with his family. He bought two BEAUTIFUL Easter dresses for his nieces.

Sounds like both my sisters and their families are going to be there this year. Joseph is young enough to do the egg hunt and be fun to watch. The others just do it because they know there is a basket hidden full of fun toys and GOOD candy... (i still wish I got a basket)

My brother-in-law Terry and I get to hide the eggs and the baskets. We are PURELY EVIL when it comes to hiding the baskets for my older nephews. Last year, we hid Casey's about 20 feet off the ground in a tree, Travis' in an old stove my Dad had replaced in the house, and Dylan's was buried in a mound of straw... It was a HOOT!!

They also have to find all of the eggs before they get to hunt for their baskets. It's good fun for us to watch and the kids actually enjoy it. This will be the first Easter where Yuna and Akima will be out and about, so I just have to make sure they don't eat any of the eggs!

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend even if you don't celebrate Easter!! It's supposed to be BEAUTIFUL this weekend!

No comments: