Wednesday, March 02, 2005

CM is WAAAAAY too nice!

We went to Petsmart last night to get Niblets some catnip.

He mentioned that we should get the cushions for the bottom of the kennels so Yuna and Akima wouldn't lose so much hair. I agreed and we headed out.

We grabbed dinner at Fridays and then went to the Petsmart in Fridley.

They were having puppy class last night and we met MANY cuties. There was a yellow lab, a golden retriever, a phantom poodle, and a rat terrier. They were all less than 6 months old. SUPER CUTE!!

We also got to see two HUGE Great Danes!! They're in there often because I've met them before... (that's also the Banfield Vet that I take the girls to)

Now, I had expalined to Mike that I didn't have the money to get the cushions and he said he'd get them for them! That's pretty damn sweet! (he's going to get paid back)

So, we got 2 kennel cushions, 2 Nylabone toys (to hopefully keep them from tearing up the cushions), 2 walking harnesses (one red, one blue), catnip for psycho kitty, catnip mousies, krinkle balls, and some other toys for Ms. Niblets...

It was a productive trip and I can't thank CM enough for helping out! A big THANK YOU to Carlos too! He has offered to feed the pups on Tuesday and Thursday nights when I work late. Without him we wouldn't have been able to get as much done as we did last night. It's nice to have people in my life who enjoy the pups and are willing to help me out!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments: