Monday, March 14, 2005

Did I have a weekend?

Looking back it really doesn't seem like it.

I worked on Saturday and then went shopping with Carlos. We hit IKEA (NEVER again will I go on a Saturday) and then headed over to the mall for DSW and 'The Rack.' I succeeded in finding an inexpensive pair of black shoes for work (I LOVE the sales at Nordstom's Rack).

On Sunday I cleaned up my room a bit, played my game for a while, then went to see Mikey at Marshall Fields (his pt-job). He was SOOOOO cute looking all concentrating and stuff... We came right before his lunch break, so we got to sit down and hang for a while. On this trip I found 2 pair of jeans that I needed badly.

I needed new jeans because I think 2 of the 3 pair I have date back to college and the other pair are a good 3-4 years old. Arizona jeans from JC Penney (stop laughing) aren't all that bad. They make my ass look pretty damn good!

After work, Mikey came over and we headed to Uptown for dinner (my treat) and book shopping. We hit the used bookstores and found the mother-load!! He found the first books from 'The Sword of Shanara' series that he'd like me to read and I found the next trilogy of my DragonLance books I want to read. I bought more books because I'm on book 3 of DragonLance Legends and that should get me through to the end of the week.

So, there you have it. My boring life.

No comments: