Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Apologies

I'm sorry for neglecting my blog for a bit.

I had a good weekend. Work was good (read: it went by fast), but they had just waxed the floors and the store STUNK!! It made me VERY sick to my stomach and led me into this cold. I had to cancel on Sahara for dinner that night because I was so icky. When I came home I slept for 2 1/2 hours then went to bed at 10pm and didn't wakeup until 8:30am or so. Guess I needed to rest, huh?

On Sunday I washed some dishes, played my game (got my Warp spell which is a HUGE time-saver), did some laundry and waited for Mikey to get back from Iowa. He came over and we hung out for a while. I miss getting to spend SO MUCH time with him. Because of the surgery and the bandage changing, it's been limiting the time we get to spend together. He's also one of the newest Marshall Fields employees and will be working about 12 hours a week there. It'll reduce some of our time spent together, but t's going to give him some extra cash to pay stuff down. It's a good thing!!

The girls are good! Yuna LOVES her new kennel cushion that Mikey bought her. Last night after beating on her sister for a while she went and laid in her kennel. She was in heaven! Akima, on the other hand, wasn't so appreciative. The first day she ripped 3 corners of her cushion off and I came home to foam EVERYWHERE!! So, I tossed it out and I put one of their pillows (sleeping pillows that they've had since day 1 with me) in her kennel. It's been a few days and Akima seems to be OK with it! Hopefully these cushions will help with their hairloss.

Other than that, life is good. Still looking for a new job. I'd sure like to be challenged.

Adios Amigos!

1 comment:

Moby said...

It seems to be going around so get lots of rest. It is totally kicking my butt right now. Blech!