Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Wow...

So, after reading J's blog yesterday I clicked on the link he added to STB's Blog site. I read the posting and decided to research Michele Bachmann.

All I can say is WOW...

I would think a woman would understand the desire for a group of people to want a set of rights and privileges that are given to every other heterosexual couple in the country. I would think she would be more apt to understand the desire for equality. I would think she'd understand that love should be the basis for marriage not gender...

I am saddened by her decisions and actions.

UPDATE: Now that I think J, STB and Uptown Diva were all just a game, I STILL don't agree with Michele Bachman... nope, nope, nope...

2 comments:

Smitty said...

It's possible it's been deleted for the family's sake. I can understand that.

Moby said...

I had a chance to read it while it was still up and to be honest, I found it a bit contrived. However, I don't really know the people enough to make any worthy comments so I guess I'll just stay out of it.

The topic seems to be all over blogs this AM though....