Thursday, January 27, 2005

Catching Up!

*STRETCH*

Wow... trying to update this from home is not easy to remember to do. With Mikey being immoble, me being WAY behind on my laundry, and my interest in my game it's not leaving much time to get my blog site updated!

So, I'm just going to do it from work. Blogger is NOT a bandwidth hog and should be OK to update from here without a problem.

I got a call from a gentleman I've chatted with from Ajilon Counsulting. Last time we talked, I wasn't really interested in leaving Eschelon and wasn't sure where I want to go after this... I called him back last night and he mentioned a QA position with one of the local healthcare facilities. He's going to get me more of the details today and I think I'm more than ready to try something else.

He also mentioned that this is an Entry-Level QA position which (salary-wise) translates into about DOUBLE what I'm making now!! That would SO be nice and I hope I can fit into that position.

So, please, keep your fingers crossed, say a prayer, or burn something ceremonially for me, ok?

4 comments:

Cindi said...

Fingers are crossed babe!!!

DPKY said...

sacrificial ceremony underway...=)

Moby said...

If I had tubes, I'd have'em tied! lol Good luck! You deserve it.

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

I've got everything crossed from my eyes to my legs and I'll even "say a little prayer for you". *wink* GOOD LUCK! -Jason