Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dreamin'

Alright. So a few nights ago I had a dream. I don't usually remember my dreams, but this one has stuck with me...

It was a kinda normal night and CM was leaving my house because he had to get home to do laundry.

I decide to go out to eat. I choose a place that's right next to a bowling alley. I look in the window and CM is in there bowling with Aaron, Nate and a couple other people I can't remember.

I'm a little thrown by this but want to 'let it go' so I go next door to eat. For some reason a woman from work (who I don't care for because she's stinky) and 2 men invite me to sit down and eat with them. We're eating and she's annoying me when the fat dude sitting next to me spills curry something-or-other ALL OVER ME!

I get pissed and walk out, but decide to go ask CM why's he's out and about and not doing laundry. I peer in the window of the bowling alley and he's no longer there.

So, I begin walking home (to a home I have never lived in, my mind just made it up) and felt like I was being chased. So I start running and running and I look behind me and I'm being followed by Vampires. HOT vampires, tho... (go figure)

I get to the house and come in the back door. It doesnt quite seem right and I look into the living room and see the front door open. WE'RE BEING ROBBED!!

I stand in the middle of the kitchen and yell my fool head off! Everyone runs out of the house and I wake up...


How effed up is that? My first thought when I woke up was 'Did I just yell in real life to??'

weird...

2 comments:

Moby said...

ya know, they say being robbed in a dream represents a loss or fear of loss.....*paging dr freud*

JD_612 said...

LOL I like the part about the vampires being HOT. If it were my dream I might have let them catch me just to see what might happen from there.