Tuesday, January 18, 2005

CALLING ALL RESUME GURUs!!

If there is anyone out there who knows a friend of a friend who has some insight into Resumes, please send them my way.

Our company just took my boring, but essential job and made it even more boring. They locked down the webservers and now I can't get to Friendster, ANY playable games, or any site that has interesting information about my FFXI game... Of course, they kept news, sports, and job searches open... What else am I supposed to do in my downtime??? My boss can't find enough for us to do!! I work VERY hard when there is actually something to do...

So, please, let me know if anyone out there can help me get my resume all jazzed up!

E-mail me!

1 comment:

Danny in Dairyland said...

More and more companies seem to be restricting web access. Some study or other calculated cost to businesses in wasted time and now all the businesses are up in arms.

Unfortunately, locking people out of websites doesn't make for very good morale.

I'd be happy to look at your website Smitty. You can shoot it my way if you want.

Danny.