Tuesday, January 11, 2005

New Year's Resolutions!

I know, I know. Tired old topic, but I figure the more people who know about the resolutions can help me hold to them when my willpower is ZERO.

  1. Eat out less (i.e. bring my lunch to work except on some Taco Tuesdays)
  2. Lose my belly (i don't think weightloss is the key, I need to become 'lean' somehow)
  3. Spend Less/Pay off more
  4. Spend more time with Mikey and my Friends

I think those are all do-able.

Did you set any resolutions for yourself?

1 comment:

Danny in Dairyland said...

I made some New Year resolutions. I just haven't gotten started on them yet. Yours sound pretty sane. Actually mine are too. I won't list them because I hate telling what resolutions I have made and then messing them up. Some people find telling others makes them go through with them. For me, telling folks makes me instantly give up the original resolution -- like some weird bad kharma or something like that.

Anyway, thanks for reminding me of New Year's resolutions and the fact that I need to get started.

Danny