Monday, September 12, 2005

Stage One: Collect Underpants!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!

My underwear has just been lifted! I'm not talking about a wedgie or anything like that. My sweaty boxer briefs that I worked out in today have left the building!!

After lifting and spending some time on the bike, I came down to the locker room and disrobed. I left all of my stinky clothing in a pile in front of my locker... I see others do it all the time so I didn't even think much of it.

I went to the steam room for my 5 minute steam bath (feels good when trying to clear up a cold) then hopped in the shower for a nice hot shower. I toweled off, weighed myself (218lbs. -- 18 pounds to go) and headed back to my locker.

Started getting ready, got all gussied up for going back to work, and then began re-packing my gym bag... I searched and searched and searched for my boxer briefs, but they were nowhere to be found. Gone. Buh Bye.

Odd... VERY odd...

I'm kinda grossed-out about it, but a little bit flattered too. I just hope I don't get them back...

2 comments:

Moby said...

Yust think you have a secret admirer who has your undies now. Imagine ALL the things he is doing w/them in his various states of undress.

*eg*

Jack said...

It was me.. I must confess,, you see I have this secret thing for guy's underwear.. specially when I think their hot... First I sniff them.. and them I imagine what what we would do in bed ...

well... all right, It wasn't me
but take it as a compliment...