Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Soda...

I'm craving it SOOOOO badly right now. I think I just got to get through a little lull and I'll be FINE!

I'm actually down .5 pounds from yesterday. It's the direction I want to keep going.

I've cute out soda before and lost TONS of weight. I know I can do this.

It's not even a caffeine issue because I still get coffee in the morning (with creamer and 2 splendas from SA) so I know that not the deal.

I DID make it to the gym this morning to do a leg workout. They're a little pissed at me right now and every once in a while I'll hit one of those 'imaginary stairs'. You know, when you're walking along and your knee buckles? I alwasy think that looks like someone falling down the steps.

So, fellow bloggers, if you see me in the skyway and I do a faceplant in IDS... PLEASE laugh at me but help me back up. I don't think my legs will be much help at that point!

:-)

No comments: