Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sanity

So, isn't sanity all dependant on your frame of reference?

I was walking in today and came upon a man who was wearing a baseball cap, sunglasses, a 'north face' like jacket, jeans, and a almost full-length skirt...

He was yelling to himself an a 'Nathan Lane ala Birdcage' kind of voice. I couldn't make out a lot of it, but this is what I made out:

We came up to a big church on Nicollet and 12th:

Said to the church: 'What are you doing Downtown? You're like 6000 years old!'

Then, in front of this church is a stature with 3 naked people, he says:

'Good Heavens' places a hand on his hip 'PUT SOME CLOTHES ON THAT BOY!'

Then, he scurries over to the trash, pulls out an empty orange juice container. Turns to me and says 'Did you hear about the thunderstorms in Egypt?!'

I took off! I'm now thinking it would have been fun to talk to him, but I was chicken.

I was definately an awkward start to my morning! :P

(I'm checking the weather in Egypt right now)

No comments: