Thursday, September 15, 2005

Gym Towels

DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT ONE!!


I went to the gym today and realized I hadn't packed a gym towel when I was diggin around for my gear.

I went to the desk and paid $1 for two of the tiny YMCA towels. I popped them int my locker and proceeded to the workout floor to do my thing.

After 45 minutes, I head down to the locker room and grab my towels. Wrapped one around my waist and folded the other up so I could tie it around one of the banisters (so no one would take it).

After 5 minutes in the steamroom I head to the shower and get all squeaky. I untie my other towel from the baister and bring it up to my face to dry it.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!

The towel REEKED of body odor!! Not like it could have been transferred from me or anything, this shit was BUILT IN!

I don't know if this one missed the laundry cycle or what the fuck happened, but I used it to cover my privates (after I dried off using a hand dryer) and scurried back to tmy locker to get dressed.

I took it with me downstairs and went to the front desk. I told them it was repulsive and one of the workers grabbed it (because I only really dried my face) and held it about a foot away from her nose. She could smell it too...

I'm so FUCKING grossed out right now I could vomit.

1 comment:

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

Thats gross....

Always pack one. -Jason