Monday, September 12, 2005

Fat-Ass-B-Gone!

OK, I'm not a fat-ass but there are days I sure feel like it!

I need to try and be more efficient at the gym... 5 days a week for about 45 minutes... The 10 minutes walk through the skyway eats up a bit of my lunch... BUT, I can maximize the time. I CAN do it.

I just need to read up on the weight-lifting vs. cardio and how to combine the two. If you know of any good articles or websites, let me know!

---------

Saw 'War Of The Worlds' on Sunday... ummm... LAME!!! It was kinda freaky for a while, but when the end comes I felt I got screwed on the explanation. Ruined the movie for me. We were going to see the 'Brothers Grimm' but we missed it by 10 minutes... DEVIL!

---------

I'm also on a new financial plan... ALL credit cards, including my debit card, have been hidden. They will no longer be on my person everyday so I will resist the temptation to BUY! I have $30 to last me the week, bought groceries so I can bring my own lunch and eat healthy at home, AND I can only eat what I have brought with me... We'll see how this goes.

Wish me luck!!

No comments: