Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday

Not sure what I want to write here today...

I had some things brought to my attention last night (all of which I can agree with):

1) I've put on weight since last year
2) I don't eat very well
3) I don't take the dogs for enough walks
4) I don't clean up the shedding hair in regular intervals
5) My room is a mess
6) I don't wash dishes promptly


All because I chose to play a video game and relax most of the day on Sunday. I was told to call and we could do something, but I had it in my mind to call for dinner plans and then hang out after that. I didn't realize it needed to be ASAP. There was no expectation set.

However, we never got around to hanging out because the mood was severely dampened. I got most of the dishes done but I don't want to play any games anymore.

Today I am sad, I over slept, i have a headache and I don't want to be at work.

Shitty Monday for me.

No comments: