Monday, November 29, 2004

Ramblings...

So, the Holiday Season is in full swing and Carlos and I celebrated by HUNTING down the movie 'The Muppet Christmas Carol'. Now, this should be a VERY easy movie to find during this time of year. However, this is not true. Target, Best Buy, Sam Goody, and Suncoast did not have it. Best Buy swore up and down they had it, but they didn't know where it was... I KNEW there was a reason I didn't like that store...

Borders books in Richfield is my new favorite merchant. They came to my aid and delivered to me my very own DVD copy of my movie, AND it was on sale!! I also bought a GREAT Celtic (not the basketball team) Christmas CD... Listening to it right now in fact...

So, Carlos and I watched it, ate Pepitos, and then I snuggled with my puppies. IT IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE EVER!!! It makes me laugh, cry and yes, I even sang along!

I need to get my shopping done. Payday is Friday. Hmmm...

Work @ Target on Saturday was kinda weird... The morning was VERY slow. Almost eerie. Then it got CRAZY busy and the day FLEW by. I had made mention to Penny (the woman who works the electronics counter) that the game Tales Of Symphonia for the GameCube was at a REALLY low price for out 2-day sale. I mentioned I should but it just to have it and get a GameCube later... When I was leaving she said, 'Don't you think of even buying that game. Merry Christmas to Mikey.' She smiled big and so did I. She cracks me up!! Now I need a GameCube and I have to think of a present for her. Hmmm... She like P.F. Changs...

I think I miss my Playstation 2 more than my GameCube tho. I had so many COOL games to play on it, but the GameCube is more affordable. They also packaged the GC with a game and an extra controller this season... hmmm... Maybe I'll get some gift certificates for x-mas.

Anyway, you all have a great day and I'll amble some more later!

No comments: